Having built-up an enviable local reputation for providing efficient value-engineered designs, my client offers a friendly and relaxed work environment in new serviced offices with allocated parking.
Part of an experienced design team, you’ll work on residential, commercial and public commissions that will be a combination of new builds, refurbishments and extensions. Although most drawings will be prepared in AutoCAD, some will require 3D structural modelling. In this case, Revit training will be provided from the outset.
- Use AutoCAD/Revit to prepare structural drawings and models
- Coordinate structural drawings and information throughout project lifecycle
- Attend meetings un/supervised with client, architect and design engineers
- Answer technical queries from main contractor
- Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
- Visit site to inspect/supervise construction
- Assist structural engineers and project managers as necessary
- All round technical drawing expertise within a consultancy environment
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- RC Detailing experience – desirable
- Experience of 3D structural modelling using Revit – desirable
To apply for job 1011212, please submit your CV clicking the button below. If you’d like more information about this role, contact me as follows:
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 GBP £25,000 - £35,000 Month
- Address Walsall, West Midlands, UK
- Summary Having built-up an enviable local reputation for providing efficient value-engineered designs, my client offers a friendly and relaxed work environment in new serviced offices with allocated parking.